September 20, 2012

Flash Back Project- Felt Halloween Banner

Here is a project I created last year that I'm so excited to pull out of my Fall/Halloween boxes soon!!
I made this in less than an hour and spent less than $2!! If you can cut and sew in a straight line, you can make this banner!!
I've created a sheet of templates for you to use (make sure you print it off as an 8 1/2 X11 sheet and the sizes will be perfect.
You'll need a 9X12 sheet of felt in orange, white and black, (34 cents each!) and some ribbon scraps & cute buttons. (I got these pumpkin ones from JoAnns, but even plain buttons would look great.)
Cut out the shapes (I got 6 per felt sheet) and chain stitch them together:
so you have a continuous line of shapes!
Then sew on the button and ribbon loop so you can hang it up next to your favorite Halloween decorations!
HAPPY HAUNTING SEWING!!

Coming up tomorrow: Reversible Trick or Treat Bag Tutorial!

1 comment:

Katy said...

This is so darling! Thank you for posting the template you used. I've been searching the internet for a half an hour trying to find the perfect ghost/pumpkin/bat and this is it!!